Sunday, August 10, 2008

week five

It's catch up week.

Goal: Run 20 miles this week all together. This could look like you getting in a 7-8 mi long run and then some shorter runs throughout the week. For me, I will try to go out 4-5 days running easy for 4-5 mi ea. day.

We'll pick it up again next week.

7 comments:

rp said...

Check out the runningmap.com site. It's awesome! You can type in your city and then use your curser on the map to get the mileage for your route!

Alita Pregizer said...

Wow!!! Twenty miles this week? How exciting. Went for an hour run today! So I have fourteen miles left. Divide that by 5... I will need to get on it! Thanks. How are you feeling?

Alita Pregizer said...

Great call on runningmap.com! Love that!

Alita Pregizer said...

Hey Cousin.
It is Thursday and I ran 3 miles today hard. It was a killer but felt strong. Now I have 11 miles left for this week. Phew!!! I'll keep going...

Alita Pregizer said...

I am inspired. I ran 5 miles today that puts me to fourteen for the week. I will run tomorrow, but will it be six miles? Unknown... I also have blisters from my insoles. I guess is normal, just a little uncomfortable. Thanks for talking today.

rp said...

Great job this week, Leet. (I like how I saw susa spell that) It seems like you really picked it up. me, on the other hand, I was in a slump and must pick it up this week. Hopefully it's not like starting all over again.

rp said...

Great job this week, Leet. (I like how I saw susa spell that) It seems like you really picked it up. me, on the other hand, I was in a slump and must pick it up this week. Hopefully it's not like starting all over again.