Here is an example of week six from Runners World. This training schedule is from a beginner who was training for a half. It still works out to about 20 miles for the week. I think the key here is to add that "hard" run whether it be like one you did last week or some hills. Also, get that long run in. Hopefully we can do one of those together!
Mon: 2 to 4 miles easy
Tue: 4 x 10 min. medium, with 80-sec. breaks
Wed: 30-min. walk
Thu: 35 min. medium, hills
Fri: Rest
Sat: 11 miles, with 4 1-min. breaks
Sun: Rest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tues I ran for 30 min.
Wed I ran for 40 min a little harder.
I'm off on Sat for the party, so how bout we do a long run that morning?
We did it!! 1 hour, 26 minutes! Thanks for pulling me through!
Post a Comment