This week our goal will be to reach 6.5 miles for our long run, which will be toward the end of the week. We'll be fine if we inch our way up a half mile at a time.
Mon/Tues: One day do the 45 min easy-paced run;
The other day do something chill like a 20 min run or a walk
Wed/Thurs: 45 min run
Then something more chill
Fri/Sat/Sun: Schedule your 6.5 mi run.
The other days are for something chill and maybe a nice hike/bike ride/or yoga class.
The days are just more of a breakdown of the week. Of course, do what works for your schedule.
Things to think about for the next week:
-Ways to add variety to your 45 min run.
-Adding some hills to those runs.
-Adding speedwork into the workouts. Can you get to a track or some kind of a course?
-More ways to stay motivated/ finding things to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mon- no work out
Tues- went out for over 45min w/ Joanna. I added a few flights of stairs and went around GGPark and Stow Lake. I'm feeling stronger.
Wed- 20 min jog.
Thurs:
I ran to Kezar track in GG Park and ran 4 sets of 2 laps (800m) then ran back.
Sunday:
I ran for 75 min. and was out for a total of 1:30. It was more than I had planned, but I got a little turned around on the way back.
I ran out to the beach, then accidently came upon a golf course and had to back track. I eventually made it back. I had a lot of energy for the rest of the day.
Post a Comment