For those of us training for the Big Sur Half Marathon (including any of the other Big Sur races), this is for us to motivate each other in the upcoming weeks. So, get ready because our training start date is July 1st. This will start our 16 weeks of training before race day: Sunday, November 9th, 2008.
This blog will be here for us to:
- plan a training schedule
- log our runs
- share our runs
- motivate each other
We can also use this to plan the weekend trip:
- First off: Have You Registered?
- hotel accommodations
- transportation
- anything else for that weekend
5 comments:
I am very excited about this website. I have to say... I haven't started running but tomorrow will be my start date. June 27th. I'll let you all know how it goes. Until then.
Arighty! One 45 min run down. How many times a week are you suppose to run it? I died at the 25 mins mark, then felt better at 32 mins but felt death at 35 mins. So all to say, "I HAVE SOME SERIOUS WORK TO DO!" I was reading Runners World and there is a website that will give you trails that are marked out for runners near any location. Here is the website railtrails.org. Well let the training contiune!!!
It is Sunday. Two days have passed since I have last run. What does this mean? Training truly starts on July 1st. Hee hee hee
So... Two runs down. Hamstrings are tight. I was wondering... Is there an appropriate warm up. Does the warm up count as part of the 45 mins or is it an extra thing? These are things I am pondering currently.
Motivation was awesome yesterday. Thanks cousin. Got a run in today and it felt great. I ran on the sand for a bit, then the strand. When I got off the sand I felt energized because the solid ground is easier to run on than sand. So... I may have ran a few mins shy of 45 mins but it was great!!!!
Post a Comment