Friday, October 3, 2008

week thirteen

This week starts Sun Oct 5th.

I'll be doing the Bridge to Bridge run in San Francisco that is a 12K. I need this to help get me going. So, I'll round that up to 8mi. Each week after that I should increase my long runs by 1mi.

weekly goals (by mile or time):

Oct 5th: 8mi or 1:20

Oct 12th 9mi or 1:30

Oct 19th: 10mi or 1:40

Oct 26th: 11mi or 1:50

Then we'll rest before the race and just do shorter, easier runs.

2 comments:

rp said...

I did it, Leet, and it was not easy!! Each mile had it's own challenges and it was a pretty flat run. But, this is enough to get me going.

The race atmosphere is a lot of fun. I was there by myself so it'll be so much more fun w/ you.

I ran an average of 10:54 per mile.

Alita Pregizer said...

Cousin,
I ran for 1:13 and my legs are sore... I was about a 8 mile run and my legs ARE SORE!!!