Oops! I missed this week. Sorry, I just didn't start the week off right and prepare the training for this week. You can go ahead and log in anything you did.
So I ran 5 miles slow yesterday... It was long and heavy. Ran another five miles today and ran hard. Was able to keep up with my hubby but my legs are tired. Will I ever get pasted 5 to 6 miles? That is the question. Tomorrow I will cross train at the gym. Great talking this weekend.
So I ran 3 miles at the gym and finally got passed 6 miles. Chad and I ran 9 miles today. My legs hurt so bad. I am going to take an Epson Salt bath. Taking tomorrow off and will try again to train on Monday.
2 comments:
So I ran 5 miles slow yesterday... It was long and heavy. Ran another five miles today and ran hard. Was able to keep up with my hubby but my legs are tired. Will I ever get pasted 5 to 6 miles? That is the question. Tomorrow I will cross train at the gym. Great talking this weekend.
So I ran 3 miles at the gym and finally got passed 6 miles. Chad and I ran 9 miles today. My legs hurt so bad. I am going to take an Epson Salt bath. Taking tomorrow off and will try again to train on Monday.
Post a Comment