Monday, August 4, 2008

week four

Remember, we are still doing just three days of training each week. On the off days we can take it easy, do an easy run (20min), or cross train (XT).

Day One-Track work or Hills

Track: 20 min warm up
3X1600, which means 3 miles a little faster w/ 2 min. slow run in between.
10 min cool down

Hills: 20 min warm up
run up hills (5 times up)
10 min cool down

Day Two-Tempo
5 mile tempo ( steppin it up)
w/ warm up and cool down

Day Three-Long Run

We are up to 7.5 miles!

Good luck this week! Love you, cuz.

2 comments:

Alita Pregizer said...

Thanks for the update. Ran 3 miles today trying to pick up the tempo. Then ran sprints for 15 min. Though I was going to puke for sure.... slow and steady. Thanks for the workouts. Love you

rp said...

On tues I ran a 35 min tempo run around the Presidio. My feet are hurting. Need to slow down til I have new shoes and insoles.

Then I took off for 4 days and ran a 32min slow, easy paced run on Sun.